Programs of ITA in Pakistan
Major Programs are:
- Formal Education : Whole School Improvement Program (WSIP) ITA’s niche area.
- Non-formal programs for Child Labor and Vulnerable Groups through mainstream approaches.
- Literacy and Livelihood programs for youth and adults.
- Early Childhood Education (ECE).
- Health & Environment.
- School Enrichment Program – Clubs: Summer; ICTs, Youth, Homework Study & Bridge Programs.
- Citizenship Education, Democracy, Human Rights and Governance (Youth, Community, School Councils & Teachers).
- Public-Private Partnerships in Education through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Professional Development & Capacity Building for educators and education leaders & managers; in-country and abroad through the Institute for Professional Development (IPD).
- Education in Emergencies.
- South Asia Forum for Education Development (SAFED) www.safedafed.org.
Each program has gender, advocacy and partnerships as cross cutting areas.
Services: Training, Scholarships, Internships, Research, Documentation, Strategic Design, Communication Strategy & Desktop Publishing; Design and delivery of conferences and workshops.